Prosperity & Success Herb Bath
This post is specific to the herbal blend I use to manifest and tools and tips you need to make your own prosperity bath from scratch!
WHAT WILL YOU PUT IN YOUR PROSPERITY HERBAL BLEND?
Flowers and herbs hold powerful magic, all with different energetic frequencies that help to support your magic. You can use flowers in a number of different ways, but my favorite way to use them is in or around a medicine bath.
The herbal bath blend I like to use for Prosperity and Abundance is:
· Jasmine: attracting money and wealth
· Calendula: constancy, protection from negativity
· Chamomile: for money, luck, and peace
· Lemongrass: good luck and prosperity
· Echinacea: inner strength and increases the potency of any spell
HOW HAVE A PROSPERITY HERBAL BATH
You’ll want to hit up your local bulk or seed store and purchase a small serving of magical herbs and a muslin drawstring bag. (or tea bag) Which herbs? Wing it.
If you don't have a bathtub, sprinkle the herbs on or around your altar before you light an intention candle or sprinkle around the base of your shower! (be sure to use a shower strainer)
If you do have a bath, you can have your prosperity bath in one of two ways:
Using a muslin bag provided:
· Place your herbs into the muslin bag and draw the strings tight.
· Either pop this into your bath and let the herbs infuse into the water; or:
· Tie the string over the faucet so the hot water runs through the herbs.
· Option to add some Epsom or dead sea salts for added benefits
Making a “bath tea”
· Empty your prosperity herbal blend into a pot of water – about 4 cups should do.
· Bring the water and the herbs up to a gentle boil and simmer for anywhere from 10-15 minutes.
· Carefully take your pot to the bath and pour through a strainer right into the tub. Or, you can strain beforehand and take your “tea” to add to your water.