Gambling Spiritual Soap Bar For Lucky
Prayer “Please shower on me an abundance of money from the infinite source on a regular basis. I am ready for money to come to me to better the life of my family. I am ready to be paid very well doing an exciting and rewarding job. I am ready to win at gambling, casino games, bingo and contest tickets. Every day I find myself getting closer and closer to achieving my financial goals. All my thoughts are focused on good luck. Money come to me from all directions. AMEN.”
Prayer:“I pray for good fortune so that I can continue to support my family and help others. I thank you for your unconditional love that has sustained us this far. Bless me with sufficient wealth, good health, and above all, bring happiness to my family. I now call into my life, good fortune, prosperity, and abundance in all good forms. AMEN.”
Good fortune follows good people. Be around them and catch their lucky vibes. Surround yourself with smart, secure, and positive people. Good decisions bring on success, and success bring good fortune. Make better and more thoughtful decisions in all areas of your life. The harder you work the luckier you get. Looking for the easy way and giving into lazy impulses is an invitation to bad luck. Instead, focus on developing a healthy work ethic. Regardless of what goes on in your life, when you pray with gratitude and celebration, you turn misfortune to blessings.
Feel the powerful presence of good luck to attract good fortune, wealth, and prosperity into your life. Get ready for new and exciting opportunities for abundance coming your day. Everyday you can attract more and more good luck into your life. Get yourself in the vibration of wealth and abundance, align your thoughts to a wealth mindset as opposed to a scarcity mindset. Become a magnet for money to attract wealth, abundance, and wellbeing. You can be prosperous, healthy, happy and live in abundance.
Prayer: “I am a magnet for all things good. I attract luck as I know I should. May positive energy surround my day & lucky opportunities comes my way. AMEN”
Here are 25 affirmations that will help you attract good luck. Choose the ones you like and repeat them often, to keep yourself lucky minded. You can personalize them my adding in your name & specific goals into the affirmations & prayers.
- I am very lucky
- I deserve the best and it comes to me at the right time!
- Fortune favors the bold, and I am bold.
- I strengthen my good luck with positive actions.
- I am incredibly lucky.
- I fully believe in my luck… that is why it works for me.
- Others see me as a very lucky person.
- I have created a lucky mindset.
- I grab hold of opportunities that present themselves.
- Lady luck follows me wherever I go.
- I attract good luck in my life.
- I am lucky in all matters.
- I attract good fortune, wealth and prosperity.
- Others are often amazed at how lucky I am.
- I am lucky in career.
- I am lucky in money matters.
- My highest good is manifesting in my life right now.
- God’s wealth is filling in my life.
- I am a luck magnet.
- Today could be the luckiest day of my life.
- I am full of gratitude for all my good fortune.
- I am the luckiest person alive.
- Positive things always happen to me.
- I expect good luck to come my way.
- I attract a lot of luck.
Many people believe that a a spiritual shower will put an end to adverse conditions and open the way for luck, love, money, and happiness to enter their lives. It help you stay well and feel more alive, more clear-headed, and more emotionally stable and balanced. The healing powers of herbs, plants and roots to facilitate healing of mind, body and spirit. Take a spiritual cleansing shower as a way to melt away stress, freshen up your aura, and manifest your goals into reality. Spiritual showering is a form of cleansing meant to be a reset button for your energy.
Instructions: As you wash your body in the shower pray to clear your mind and mentally focus on your current goals. Use the moment to connect to your inner source of personal power. Repeat daily or as needed until the bar is finished.